RC60L Rotary Brush Cutter highlights
|Overall Height||22.5 in. (572 mm)|
|Overall Length||6 ft. 6 in. (1.99 m)|
|Overall Width||6 ft. 0 in. (1.83 m)|
|Weight||1,230 lb. (558.0 k|
|Minimum Cutting Height||2 in. (51 mm)|
|Cutting Width||5 ft. 0 in. (1.52 m)|
|Cutting Capacity||4 in. (102 mm)|
|Recommended Output||15–20 gpm (57–76 L/m)|
|Flow (standard or high)||standard|
|Required Skid Steer Lift Capacity||1,300 lb. (589.7 kg)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313, 315, CT315, 318D,319D, 320D, and 323D|
RC60L key benefits
Demolition ready excavator rentals:
Low operation noise:
- Models: RC60L | RC72 | RC72L | RC78
- Rigid quarter-inch (6 mm) steel deck, formed side plates, and heavy-duty skid shoes provide solid strength and durability.
- Operates forward or reverse. Double-edge blades, fast blade-tip speed, and tapered side-discharge chute ensure clean cutting and maximum material shredding. Cuts and mulches up to 4-inch-diameter saplings and heavy brush.
- Front chain shield helps prevent flying debris, allows material to easily pass into the cutter with minimal interruption.
- Blade-stall indicator allows the operator to monitor blade speed; standard stump jumper helps protect the gearbox from sudden impacts.
- Optional front wheel helps keep deck level to prevent ground gouging. Tire is non-pneumatic.